Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Introductory Playback Theatre Workshop

The Playback Experience
9 MAR 2007 (Fri: 7pm – 10 pm)
10th – 11th MAR 2007 (Sat & Sun: 9am – 6pm)


Fees: $290*

Training Venue:
DRAMAPLUS Arts Ltd
33 Kerbau Rd, Singapore 219166


* Sign up by 19th to 28 FEB 2007
you pay $270 per person.

OR

You pay $230 if you sign up with a friend
from now till 18th FEB 2007


Comments from Previous Participants

  • I appreciate the insights and the process of Playback Theatre. I learnt more about awareness and listening for the essence of the stories. Great Job, Anne and Jerry! Your efforts are appreciated and the facilitation was very clear.
    ~Mr. Aaron Ng, Church Worker~

  • Great workshop! I never attended such an interactive and participative workshop before! I would recommend this to my principal and get both of you to come to my school to run such a workshop for my students!
    ~Ms. Lee Ji Wen, Social Worker~

  • Fun! Cool! I realised one must come with an open mind and heart to benefit the most from what we have done in this workshop.
    ~Ms. Fiona Koh, Special Education Teacher~

  • I found out how Playback can be used in lessons and how it can be an avenue of "theatre". I found the hands-on sessions to be particularly useful.
    ~Ms. Wee Jer Wen, Secondary School Teacher~

No comments: