Tuesday, February 13, 2007

7 FEB 2007 Exon-Mobil Show At NUS - It's My Life!

Thank You for Sharing Your Significant Moments with Us!
  • When I became a Christian in my senior year high school, life totally turned around for me.
  • Not sure if it is good to regard life as a series of special events where it often slowly evolves.
  • My parents got divorced, they were always bickering but when that moment came, the papers were served, things changed. We moved out and I'm not sure I'll ever be the same person again. Something disappeared and got removed.
  • In my University 2nd/3rd year when I got very stressed out by school and relationship problems, I became depressed. It was a terrible time when I realised life could be so dark and I experienced something I wouldn't understand when I had gone through it.
  • I changed continents and life turned around with new experiences, new life renewed me.
  • I was 22. Life changes when I was given opportunities to change. Once I had a fever, almost died. Once I was hanging by the side of a ravine, almost died. Once I was locked up, waiting for a 16 year jail sentence, almost died. Things change, I changed. Life means more now.

No comments: