Thursday, August 04, 2005

Anne Chua, Artistic Director and Principal Trainer



Ha ha ha... I’m Ms Jolly
sometimes I can really be silly.

On most days, I am just downright bubbly;
many would say I am really friendly.

Just in case you are wondering,
yeah, I am truly meandering.

An educational therapist for special kids,
integrating learning and behavioural needs.

My work allows me to think on my feet,
any challenging behaviour is a special treat!

My heart is truly with Playback,
where my interests are merged in a neat stack!

On days where deep stories are told,
my life’s meaning begin to unfold.

As I learn more about how to play
A deeper yearning for knowledge each day

A little dream for many asian stories
sharing playback with neighbouring countries

For now, it’s workshops with kids and teens
creating awareness for playback scenes

So whenever I’m free, I would always try
To have tea with friends or get a good buy

Some days I would try my hand at making
Simple handmade crafts for giving

Reading adult books is my greatest torture
A simple children’s tale is a true adventure

I hope all these mutterings make sense
In true playback theatre’s essence

No comments: